Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Also known As
The Ring Bear
Trevor Hudson is a bear. He was the ring bearer at Barney and Robin's Wedding.
Listed are all episodes in which Trevor is mentioned. His first appearance on screen is in The End of the Aisle.
- The Locket (mentioned only)
- Last Time in New York (mentioned only)
- Unpause (heard growling offscreen)
- The End of the Aisle (first full appearance)
Notes & TriviaEdit
- Barney had been wanting a ring bear ever since he was engaged to Quinn. After their breakup, he implemented the idea again when he got engaged to Robin.
- Trevor's name was not revealed until Unpause. Before that episode he was simply refered to as the "ring bear".
- Barney knows Trevor's mother, which was how he was able to get him for the wedding. How he knows Trevor's mother is a mystery.
- Trevor was mentioned all throughout Season 9, but did not make an offical appearance until The End of the Aisle.
- Apparently he wasn't the only animal hired to walk down the aisle at the wedding. Barney also booked a flower gorilla, but it was never used.