Also known As
The Ring Bear
Trevor Hudson is a bear. He was the ring bearer at Barney and Robin's Wedding.
Listed are all episodes in which Trevor is mentioned. His first appearance on screen is in The End of the Aisle.
- The Locket (mentioned only)
- Last Time in New York (mentioned only)
- Unpause (heard growling offscreen)
- The End of the Aisle (first full appearance)
Notes & TriviaEdit
- Barney had been wanting a ring bear ever since he was engaged to Quinn. After their breakup, he implemented the idea again when he got engaged to Robin.
- Trevor's name was not revealed until Unpause. Before that episode he was simply refered to as the "ring bear".
- Barney knows Trevor's mother, which was how he was able to get him for the wedding. How he knows Trevor's mother is a mystery.
- Trevor was mentioned all throughout Season 9, but did not make an offical appearance until The End of the Aisle.
- Apparently he wasn't the only animal hired to walk down the aisle at the wedding. Barney also booked a flower gorilla, but it was never used.