Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ted Mosby, Marshall Eriksen, Lily Aldrin, Barney Stinson, Robin Scherbatsky,
The Main FiveEdit
The Gang also known as The Main Five is a group of friends consist of:
Although it is not clearly stated, it is assumed that Lily is the group leader in one of the episodes.
Additional Member Info and TriviaEdit
- The Gang is formed by Ted and Marshall in their university days.
- Lily joins The Gang when she dates Marshall also in their university days.
- In 2001, Barney joins The Gang after he decided to teach Ted how to live.
- In 2005, Robin is included in The Gang after she met the rest of them in Purple Giraffe.
- In Season 6, Zoey is temporarily a part of the gang, but disappears after Ted ends their relationship.
- Technically speaking, each member of the main five members was engaged twice over the course of the series:
- Lily and Marshal became engaged in the first episode, but separated a year later in Come On, before getting back together and renewing thier engagement six months later in Swarley, and marrying in Something Borrowed.
- Ted proposed to Stella Zinman in Miracles, which she accepted in Do I Know You?, but left him at the alter in Shelter Island. Ted also proposed to Victoria in The Autumn of Break-Ups, but she would only accept on the condition that he end his friendship with Robin, which he's was unwilling to do, and they separated. He eventually married Tracy.
- Kevin proposed to Robin in The Drunk Train, and she initially accepted, but they separate a day later in the same episode.
- Barney proposed to Quinn in The Magician's Code - Part Two and she accepted, but the two separated in The Pre-Nup.
- Within the same year, Barney proposed to Robin in The Final Page - Part Two, and she accepted. The pair later married in The End of the Aisle, but divorced three years later. They where also engaged years earlier, during The Rough Patch, but broke up the same episode.