|Gallery of Stacy images (1)|
Stacy is Ted Mosby's cousin.
Not much is known about Stacy, except that she is very religious and fertile. Ted describes her in Brunch as "a ride at a water-park" due to her fertility; she has six children and is pregnant with a seventh.
Due to his fight with Lily, he almost ends up spending Christmas with Stacy and her family in Staten Island, but his friends come to find him and Lily apologizes. He then leaves for Manhattan with them, but not before accidentally teaching Stacy's children a bad word. (How Lily Stole Christmas)
- Spouse: Unnamed husband
- Daughter(s): Charity
- Children: Six Children (unnamed)
- Uncle(s): Alfred Mosby, Clint (step uncle)
- Aunt(s): Virginia Mosby
- Cousin(s): Ted Mosby, Heather Mosby
- In-law(s): The Mother
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Such is Stacy's level of religiousness that she:
- Named one of her daughters Charity.
- Doesn't set up Christmas decorations at home for the festivities.
- Tells her children that Santa is the devil's way of tricking people, as it's an anagram of "Satan".
- Does not let her children receive presents at Christmas, instead giving the gifts to charity (the less fortunate, not the aforementioned daughter).
|Friends & Family||Robin Scherbatsky • Marshall Eriksen • Lily Aldrin • Barney Stinson • Alfred Mosby • Virginia Mosby • Heather Mosby • Stacy • Ted's kids • Tracy McConnell|
|Places||MacLaren's Pub • The Apartment • Wesleyan University • Gazzola's • Ted's house • Goliath National Bank • New GNB Headquarters • Ted's Architecture Class • Ted's Second apartment • Puzzles|
|Others||Yellow Umbrella • The Threeway Belt • Blue French Horn • Sensory Deprivator 5000 • Naked Lady Noise • Tuxedo Night • Tantrum • TurTurkeyKey • Intervention banner • Doctor X • Red Cowboy Boots • The Swords • Five Words • Mock Salutes • Classic Shmosby|
|Future Ted||Future Ted's euphemisms|