Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit
Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit was a musical number featured in Girls Versus Suits. It was performed by Barney with various sections sung by other characters. The entire cast dons suits for the performance.
I know what you're thinking:
What's Barney been drinking?
That girl was smoking hot
Yes, I coulda nailed her
But no it's not a failure
Cause there's one thing she is not
To score a 10 would be just fine
But I'd rather be dressed to the nines!
It's a truth you can't refute
Nothing suits me like a suit
Picture a world where all the boys and girls
Are impeccably well-dressed
That delivery guy in a jacket and tie
That puppy in a double breast
That 80's dude with mutton chops
That baby with a lolly pop
That lady cop who's kinda cute
Nothing suits 'em like a suit
Wingman I can wear!
They're oh, so debonair!
The perfect way to snare
A girl with daddy issues!
In navy, blue or black!
Check out this perfect rack!
I want to give them a squeeze
Then answer these questions if you please:
What would you do if you had to choose
Between your suits and a pot of gold?
What would you say
If you gave your suits away
And in return you'd never grow old?
What would you pick?
One million chicks
Or a single three-piece suit?
What if world peace were within your reach—
Alalalalalah- I'm gonna stop you right there. It's suits.
Come on, Lily. Get your head out of your ass.
Two! Three! Four!
Girls will go and girls will come
But there's only one absolute
Every bro on the go needs to know that there's no accepted substitute
I'm sorry, suits, let's make amends.
My Sunday Best are my best friends!
Send Casual Friday down the laundry chute!
Cause nothing suits the,
Suitor of repute
Wait for it...
Nothing suits me like a suit!
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The musical number featured 75 dancers and a 50-piece orchestra. 
- Heather Morris from Glee was one of the dancers. 
- The scene which Barney held the lamp post and sang was based on singin' in the rain, which Gene Kelly held the lamp post and sang in the middle of the song.
- This musical number was made for the 100th episode special.
- The ending positioning and music resemble "The Mustard" from "Once More, with Feeling"; the seventh episode of the sixth season of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Alyson Hannigan was one of the main actors on that show as well.
- Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit at the English Wikipedia