Ted Mosby (ex-boyfriend)
|Gallery of Natalie images (5)|
Relationship with TedEdit
Ted had broken up with her on her answering machine on her birthday, for which her friends had set up a surprise party and witnessed the message before Natalie entered her apartment.
In Return of the Shirt, Ted starts to get nostalgic about Natalie and decides to ask her for another chance. When he tries to call her and knocks at her door with a big sock monkey, she makes it perfectly clear how she's still hurt about their break-up, but one cup of coffee later, they hook up and get back together.
Three weeks later, Ted decides to break up with Natalie because she's not the one for him. His well-planned, least-hurtful break-up is shattered, however, when he learns that it's her birthday and his arguments turn out to be futile. Natalie holds no anger inside in his regards and demonstrates her proficiency with Krav Maga by kicking him in the chest and beating the hell out of him. Ted says that she got married a year later and she had three beautiful children.
In Say Cheese, Marshall claims his exasperation of consoling Ted's many ex-girlfriends, one of which was Natalie. He likely performed this consolation after they broke up for the third time (after getting back together with her again as depicted in Challenge Accepted), however, Marshall says that this happened in February 2005, and when Ted decides to call her in October 2005 (as depcited in Return of the Shirt), he mentions having not spoken to her in three years.
- Spouse: Unnamed husband
- Children: Three children (unnamed)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Natalie collects sock monkeys and likes to listen to Belle and Sebastian during intimate moments by tea candle light.
- In the TV show Friends, Anne Dudek had also played a girl who gets broken up on her birthday, in the episode The One After Joey and Rachel Kiss.
- Practices Krav Maga which is Israeli self-defense.
- Anne Dudek played Precious in Friends where her boyfriend, Mike, breaks up with her on her birthday
Goofs and ErrorsEdit
- In Rabbit or Duck, Marshall and Lily consider Natalie when they try to arrange-marriage Ted, despite the fact that she's happily married and has three children.