Bartender at Carnalism 2
|Gallery of Marcus Eriksen images (5)|
All three of the Eriksen children have grown up being rough with each other (The Pre-Nup). They all know how to fight, and rather violently too, as seen in The Fight. Like the other two Eriksen children, Marcus knows how to play Baskiceball, 'the most dangerous and awesome sport in the world' Belly Full of Turkey and at the time was married to Sarah Eriksen.
In Tailgate, he was unemployed and living with his mother, although it was unsure whether he was still married to his wife. Lily states that Marcus is a good dad in Who Wants to Be a Godparent?, and the postcard indicates that he was still with Sarah while living with his mother. Although when Marshall and Lily call him, he tells them that he left his family and is currently working at his dream job as mixologist at Carnalism 2.
By Something New, he has moved back home. It is unknown if he reconciled with his wife.
- Spouse: Sarah Eriksen (separated)
- Mother: Judy Eriksen
- Father: Marvin Eriksen Sr.
- Brother(s): Marshall Eriksen, Marvin Eriksen Jr.
- Sons(s): Marcus Eriksen Jr., Martin Eriksen
- Grandfather(s): Olaf Eriksen (paternal)
- Niece(s): Daisy Eriksen
- Nephew(s): Martin Eriksen, Marvin W. Eriksen
- In-law(s): Lily Aldrin (sister in law), Ashley Eriksen (sister in law)
- Belly Full of Turkey
- Arrivederci, Fiero
- The Fight
- Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap
- Last Words
- Oh Honey
- The Pre-Nup
- Who Wants to Be a Godparent?
- Something New
Notes and TriviaEdit
- He's the tallest of the Eriksen brothers, standing at 7 feet tall.
- He, as with all other Eriksen men, have the signature 'Mar' in front of his first name.
- In Belly Full of Turkey both Marshall's brothers have wives, but in Tailgate Marshall says that Marcus still lives with his mom (which would suggest that he is single). A year later, in Who Wants to Be a Godparent? Lily and Marshall are surprised to find out that Marcus has recently left his wife and two at least four year old kids.
- He (as well as Marshall, presumably) wet the bed up until age 10.
|Friends & Family||Lily Aldrin • Ted Mosby • Robin Scherbatsky • Barney Stinson • Marvin Eriksen Sr. • Judy Eriksen • Marvin Eriksen Jr. • Marcus Eriksen • Ashley Eriksen • Martin Eriksen • Marvin W. Eriksen • Daisy Eriksen • Unnamed Eriksen Child|
|Places||MacLaren's Pub • The Apartment • Wesleyan University • Goliath National Bank • Marshall and Lily's apartment • Marshall and Lily's house • AltruCell Corporation • Gazzola's • Honeywell & Cootes|
|Others||Ducky Tie (object) • The Eight Slaps • You Just Got Slapped • Mabel • Tantrum • Marshall versus the Machines • Best Night Ever • Intervention banner • Marshgammon • The Fish List • The Swords • Five Words • Big Fudge|