Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following are the men that Robin dated one or more times or had a serious romantic relationship with.
- Simon (Pre series)
- Ted Mosby (season 2), (possibly after series)
- Barney Stinson (season 5, season 8-Season 9)
- Don Frank (season 5)
- Kevin (season 7)
- Nick Podarutti (season 8)
- Mike - Slutty Pumpkin
- Derek - The Pineapple Incident, The Limo, The Wedding, Slap Bet
- Gael - Wait For It, We're Not From Here
- George - Little Boys
- Boyfriend #1 (gifted Robin a dog) - Stuff
- Boyfriend #2 (gifted Robin a dog) - Stuff
- Boyfriend #3 (gifted Robin a dog) - Stuff
- Boyfriend #4 (gifted Robin a dog) - Stuff
- Boyfriend #5 (gifted Robin a dog) - Stuff
- Bob - Slapsgiving
- Curt "The Ironman" Irons - The Platinum Rule, Sorry, Bro
- PJ - Mosbius Designs
- Max - Architect of Destruction
- Nate Scooberman - A Change of Heart, The Exploding Meatball Sub
- Marine Biologist - Legendaddy
*"Dated" means three or more dates, slept together several times, or anyone where the word "dating" or "boyfriend" (excluding serious boyfriends) was used.
One or Two DatesEdit
- Kevin - The Duel
- Sandy Rivers - Mary the Paralegal
- Ian - Third Wheel
- A guy from the Mayor's Office (under the desk at the UN) - Woooo!
- Mitch - The Naked Man
- Fantasy Guy - Mosbius Designs
- newspaper delivery guy - Mosbius Designs
- cuddle club guy - Mosbius Designs
- Stan - The Three Days Rule
- Brad - Definitions
- Dale - Perfect Week
- Japanese man (in the photo) - Say Cheese
- garbage man - False Positive
- the man who wasn't Neil Young - The Magician's Code - Part One
- Gordy Beliveau- P.S. I Love You
- Turk Grimsby- P.S. I Love You
- Simon Tremblay- Sandcastles in the Sand, P.S. I Love You, Bedtime Stories
- Brian - First time in New York
*"Teenage Relationships" means their relationship, or at least the majority of it, lasted in Robin's teenage years. All of the relationships are only talked about or shown in flashback and not actually experienced in real time during the series with the exception of Simon, who continued his relationship with Robin for a short time in Sandcastles in the Sand before dumping her within the episode.