As Future Ted and Ted Mosby are the same person, most information about Ted can be found on the main Ted Mosby page.
- Spouse: The Mother
- Mother: Virginia Mosby
- Father: Alfred Mosby
- Sister(s): Heather Mosby
- Children: Ted's Kids
- Aunt(s): Caroline Mosby and Meredith Mosby (paternal aunt)
- Cousin(s): Jimmy Mosby (first cousin), Stacy (first cousin), Stacy's seven children (First cousins once removed), unnamed female cousin with a baby that scared Robin (Not a Father's Day)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Future Ted from 2030 has never been seen, only his voice has been heard.
- He has provided voiceover narration for almost every episode.
- In The Duel, Ted actually refers to a future version of himself as "Future Ted", claiming that Future Ted can deal with moving out after Marshall and Lily's wedding, and in Do I Know You? when he high-fives himself through the space time continuum.
- When narrating, Future Ted is voiced by Bob Saget, but when Ted appears in scenes set in the future, he is still played by Josh Radnor. This suggests that while Future Ted and Past Ted have the same voice, the way that Future Ted's voice sounds in his head/the sound of how he thinks or hears himself is what separates them.