As Future Robin and Robin Scherbatsky are the same person, all information about her can be found on the main Robin Scherbatsky page.
In 2013 she goes on her honeymoon with Barney. In 2015, she meets Ted up at MacLarens with Barney to discuss Ted's wedding. After Ted's talk with Barney it can be assumed that Barney and Robin have been a struggling couple. In May of 2016 she gets divorced to Barney while in Argentina. She later reveals this to the entire gang at Ted's house. On Halloween, Lily and Marshall throw a party on the roof. Robin arrives and see's her ex husband hitting on slutty cops right in front of her and then sees Ted kissing the mother. This makes her sad so she decides to leave. When Lily asks her why? Robin says it is because she can't be part of the gang anymore. She can't be part of a gang that consists of a married couple she barley sees, her ex-husband be a jerk, and the man she probably should have ended up with who is with the beautiful mother of his child. Around this time Robin must have realized that she has feelings for Ted and marrying Barney was a huge mistake. In 2017 Robin meets Lily for wine and begins to tell her the story of when she was with Marvin alone. In 2020, she bumps into Ted and his daughter Penny. She hugs Ted and they chat about the GNB Tower and how Robin is really becoming famous and World Wide News. Robin attends Ted's wedding later that year after being convinced by Tracy. In 2021 she joins the gang to see the exploding meatball sub. In 2025, 2027, 2029, and 2030, Robin continues to add on to her story about Marvin. Later in 2030, Ted tells his kids the story of how he met their mother which was actually about how he fell in love with Robin. He shows up at Robin's with the Blue French Horn and they get back together.
Future Robin Appearances
- The Exploding Meatball Sub (2021)
- Bad Crazy (seen in multiple flashforwards alongside Future Lily that take place in 2017, 2025, 2027, 2029, and 2030)
- Rally (2016)
- Last Forever - Part One and Last Forever - Part Two (2015 ; 2016 ; 2020 ; 2030)
While telling his story, Future Ted has mentioned some events in Robin's life that have yet to be accomplished.
- her bullfighting career (was in the deleted scenes)
Notes & Trivia
- She is not wearing a wedding ring in the flasforward of The Exploding Meatball Sub, and her left hand is not seen in the multiple flashforwards of Bad Crazy. Since neither she or Barney are wearing wedding rings in some flashforwards, it has led some fans to believe that they get divorced sometime in the future. This was proven in the series finale.
- When she bumps into Ted and Penny in the future, she mentions living in Morocco and Greece.
- Divorced to Barney
- Dating (Possibly married to) Ted
- Deleted scenes show Lily paying Marshall the money for the bet they had that Robin and Ted end up together