Farhampton, Long Island
Farhampton Inn is the inn where the gang and the wedding guests stay for Barney and Robin's wedding, and is the main setting of Season 9. The inn is accompanied by the legend of Captain Blazby Dearduff, a Nineteenth Century sea captain whose ghost is said to reside in Room 13.
All of the following characters stayed at or visited the Inn sometime during the weekend of Barney and Robin's wedding.
- Barney and Robin
- Marshall and Lily
- Tracy McConnell
- James Stinson
- Loretta Stinson
- Jerome Whittaker
- Cheryl Whittaker
- Carly Whittaker
- J.J. Whittaker
- Sam Gibbs
- Robin Scherbatsky Sr.
- Carol Scherbatsky
- Katie Scherbatsky
- Genevieve Scherbatsky
- William Zabka
- Gary Blauman
- the rest of Barney and Robin's extended families.
- Room 4: Ted Mosby's room (The Broken Code, Knight Vision, No Questions Asked)
- Room 6: Future wife of Ted Mosby ("How Your Mother Met Me")
- Room 8: Cassie's room (The Lighthouse)
- Room 11: James Stinson's room (Coming Back)
- Room 12: Stuart and Claudia's room (The Poker Game)
- Room 13: Marshall and Lily's room (No Questions Asked)
- Room 16: Barney Stinson's room (The Broken Code, The Poker Game)
- Room 19: Robin's Great-Grandparents' room (Last Time in New York)
Notes And Trivia Edit
- The Castle Hill Inn, that sits on the coasts of Newport, Rhode Island, USA, is the inn used to show the exterior of the Farhampton Inn. 
- Acoording to Band or DJ?, Barney and Robin's reception will take place in a large white tent outside of the Inn. In The End of the Aisle when Robin flees the church, she is seen running through the reception tent, where she meets The Mother. This highly sugests that Sam Gibbs' church (where she was getting ready for the wedding) is next door to (or even a few doors away from) the Farhampton Inn, in order for Robin to pass through it.
- The Farhampton Inn has made an appearance in every episode in Season 9 with the exception of Bedtime Stories and Gary Blauman
- When The Mother checks into the Farhampton Inn after declining Louis' proposal, she is given Room 6, right next to Ted. This room is where Robin's mom was originally supposed to stay, but she is shown occupying Robin's room, when she eventually shows up at the end of Vesuvius.