February 14 2014
Rome,Italy; New York City, NY
|Gallery of Daisy Eriksen images (1)|
Daisy gets her name from the flower, which Lily hid her pregnancy test in. It is revealed at the end of the episode that she moves to or is born in Italy a year later, and lives with the rest of the Eriksen-Aldrin family. They eventually all move back to New York City after Lily's job as an art consultant is finished.
She was born on February 14 2014.
- Mother: Lily Aldrin
- Father: Marshall Eriksen
- Brother(s): Marvin W. Eriksen
- Siblings: Unnamed Eriksen Child
- Grandfather(s): Mickey Aldrin, Marvin Eriksen Sr.
- Grandmother(s): Janice Aldrin, Judy Eriksen
- Uncle(s): Marcus Eriksen, Marvin Eriksen Jr., Ted Mosby (honorary), Barney Stinson (honorary)
- Aunt(s): Ashley Eriksen, Robin Scherbatsky (honorary), Tracy Mosby (honorary)
- Cousin(s): Martin Eriksen, Penny and Luke Mosby (honorary), Ellie Stinson (honorary)
- Other: Rita Aldrin, Morris Aldrin, Grandma Lois, Olaf Eriksen (great-grandparents)
- The name "Daisy" may not only be a reference to the plant the pregnancy test was found in, but also reference to fact that her mother, Lily, is also named after a flower.
- Daisy is the first girl to be born in the Eriksen family in over 3 generations.