Jacoba Francisca Maria "Cobie" Smulders (born April 3, 1982) plays Robin Scherbatsky on How I Met Your Mother. She hails from Vancouver, Canada. Her main roles have been on Veritas: The Quest and appearances on other tv shows. Her latest role is Maria Hill in The Avengers. She is married to actor Taran Killam, with whom she has one child named Shaelyn Cado Killam, born on May 16, 2009.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Her husband, Taran Killam, plays Gary Blauman on HIMYM.
- Cobie appeared on the cover of Maxim magazine December 2010.
- She appeared on the cover of Women's health magazine issue of August 2012. 
- An ocean lover, Cobie always wanted to be a marine biologist and is a certified SCUBA diver.
- Like her character Robin, she was also born in Canada.
- Unlike her character Robin, she's terrified of guns.
- Appeared as Agent Maria Hill in Joss Whedon's film 'The Avengers' and is therefore a HIMYM Whedon Alumni
- Cobie Smulders at the English Wikipedia
- Cobie Smulders at the Internet Movie Database
- Cobie Smulders on Twitter